Thursday, January 15, 2009

Superbly regretful... and turning down a lousy invite

Happy Birthday to Ken Zhu, Wendy Tan and Kelly Kelly

Arghhh I totally regret not going for the nCore party last night... I have heard of it, but I failed to pay much attention to the details. Then again, I wasn't really free last night. Man, I kinda hate myself for missing out a good opportunity to see Xris again, as well as a few others... I shouldn't have spent so much time at home watching "America's Got Talent" or "American Idol" season 8... :-(((

If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's when an army friend of mine SMSes me on a friend's wedding this coming Saturday, just days before the actual day!!! Fauzi, I know you're unable to read this due to the fact that you don't own a computer, but I wanna let you know how I feel right now...

If you knew about the wedding for some time already, then at least you should have informed me about it weeks ago, or ask the lucky guy Isnaen to at least send in an invitation card about 1 month in advance lah!! Do you know that I personally despise last-minute arrangements or information, even if it's 3 days away?? Therefore my answer to Isnaen's invite is, and will forever be, a big fat NO. I am not going for the wedding, I really have something on this Saturday, and I certainly am not gonna change my mind. At least Md Noh sent in an invitation for his wedding (in late 2005) abt 3 to 4 months in advance, and I went for it by my own accord, and not with any persuasion.

And another thing Fauzi, you can forget about trying those 'old mind tricks' on me, cos they only work on the weak-minded. Pls tell that Isnaen who is getting hitched that I am not interested in attending his wedding, and that I don't give a shit about him or even that 'goblin' Sufian (I bet he's still looking as grotesque as ever). If possible, do tell that 'everytime-ask-people-at-last-minute' Sufian to look for someone else to help him check for late-night timings for movies!! You guys sure know how to piss me off... :-@

To Fauzi, Isnaen and esp Sufian, if you're not down with that, I got TWO WORDS for you... ermmm, you can ask John Cena the name of his finishing move.

To end off this rather troubling post, I'm putting up the former theme for WWE Smackdown. Indeed there will be next time when it comes to seeing some of the more desired UATO finalists...

"Rise Up"- Drowning Pool

I will sit right here and bide my time
As long as it takes to get what's rightfully mine
(what's rightfully mine)

And I won't be denied it
Cause all I've got left is my pride
And I will rise up!!!

Break it out, break you down
Breaking rules, breaking ground
Had your chance, now it's gone
A new day, a new dawn

I will sit right here and I will wait(will wait)
Patiently for your last big mistake

And I won't be denied it
Cause all I've got left is my pride
And I will rise up!!!

Break it out, break you down
Breaking rules, breaking ground
Had your chance, now it's gone
A new day, a new dawn

I control my own fate
And for you, it's too late
It's my dream, it's my way
It's my life, it's your pain!!!

And I won't be denied it
Cause all I've got left is my pride
And I will rise up!!!

Break it out, break you down
Breaking rules, breaking ground
Had your chance, now it's gone
A new day, a new dawn

And I won't be denied it...

Break it out, break you down
Breaking rules, breaking ground
Had your chance, now it's gone
A new day, a new dawn!!! (repeat twice)

No comments: