Wednesday, March 04, 2009

CSS Revival Round

Happy (Belated) Birthday to William P, Terence T and Anthony M

Due to login problems with Blogger, I could only put up this entry today. Since I wrote an entry on Facebook yesterday, I will shorten this entry up by a lot.

Monday, 2nd March

I went to Ang Mo Kio to have lunch, then was about to reach MediaCorp when I realized that it is still too early. So I went to Harborfront for a while, then took another long bus ride to MediaCorp, reaching the place at 5 pm. Already got a lot of students there, obviously they going for CSS live show. Not to forget, special guest was Derrick Ho, 2nd runner-up of Project Superstar season 1. Dark clouds started swarming at around that time.


At 6.10 pm, super sweet Charlyene (my personal fave from Hey Gorgeous!!) reached MDC, and I chatted with her a bit.

Soon after she went inside for clothes fitting, there was a heavy downpour that lasted for abt 30 minutes.


Serene Lim, another Hey Gorgeous finalist, arrived late at 7 pm (after the rain has stopped), and at that time there was a beautiful rainbow in the sky.


Delphine and some of the Felicians reached at abt 7.15 pm... lower gallery was already full of people, so we bo bian have to go to upper gallery instead (even the Derrick Ho fanclub had to resort to the alternative.) New Yi Qing was the wubbie for the show of course, continuing with his lame jokes as usual. :-)


Of the 6 revivial contestants, Ai Jia was the best performer. Mavis showed vast improvement with a Gary Cao number, Hui Shi's performance was quite earnest and heart-wrenching. Adrian didnt screw up this time, and Jeremy sounded a bit mellow. Shelly wasn't in top form, thanks not to the fact that majority of her schoolmates are having exams. Of the 6 contestants, Ai Jia advanced to next round with 40.5 marks, beating Derrick's score of 39 marks. And yes, obviously Derrick rocked the stage with a high beat number.


The Felicians headed to Radiogate soon after the performance show ended. I was greatly amazed by Hui Si's sheer cuteness and mousy voice during the near-1 hour of wait. Fel eventually came out at abt 10.05 pm, and we chatted with her/got autographs/took pic with her. I looked at the 2 'NRP's (tomboys) with very suspicious look, who knew what they are up to...


After Fel drove off at 10.25 pm, I went straigh to reception to await the fans arrival... I was informed by the others that Mavis got in to net round also due to fans' voting plus judges' scores (she got 37.5 marks). Not much of a surprise, but Im cool with it. Anyway, Yi Qing came out and I showed him the i-weekly article meantioning him.


The CSS finalists came out one by one... I managed to take pic with 3 of them... Ai Jia, Hui Shi and Ridhwan.

I was totally put off by that extremely disgusting fella Lei Jun (the one who has unlimited BO and a superbly Fugly face), he dare put his arm around some of the contestants (as in drap arm to shoulder), most particularly Hui Shi and Jiamin!! Damn er xin can...!!!


As me and a few other fans walked out, I saw a grey colored cat outside a terrace house along Andrew Road, so I stroked it of course. Before boarding the last Bus 165 to Hougang, I said to that idiot Lei Jun and his equally disturbing mother... YOU CAN'T SEE ME!!!

Reached home at 12.30 am after taking 3 'Last Rides' (bus rides, not powerbombs)... me not going for next week's CSS recording due to animation class in evening. Still thinking about whether to go for the recording on 16th March or not...

1 comment:

Ishardi Anti-Hero said...

Awww, I liked your grey coloured cat....