Friday, March 20, 2009

Pure luck at Marina Square!!

Happy Birthday to...
19th March- Evan Bourne, Caris
20th March- Veriza, Ian

I can't believe it!! For the first time ever, I bumped into a filming scene at Marina Square earlier today by 100% pure luck... and it involved one of my faves!!! :-O

Firstly, I left the house at 12 plus and took train to City Hall... went to Suntec Convention for some Jobs DB event (into first day). Response was quite positive with abt 2000 people inside... I applied for a few jobs online via application portal.


Then I went to Marina Square to look around... at 3 plus, I walked past a cafe at the direction to Suntec and saw lots of people surrounding it. I realized that filming was taking place at the cafe, with a short-haired beauty drinking a cup of coffee. I looked closely and found out that it was... EELYN!!! :-O And nearby stood Christopher Lee looking rather gloomy. They are part of the cast for "My School Daze" which is set to debut on Channel 8 next month. Photography was prohibited at that time, so I refrained from taking secret shots from my camera phone (I'm not a desperado). But I can show you a rough diagram on their positions during the first filming scene...


I managed to chat with Eelyn as she headed for thr restroom to change clothes... I didn't take pic with her cos I didnt want to disturb her (esp since she and Chris had to film another scene outside). So I went to a food court near the outdoor region where Chris and Eelyn were filming, reading newspaper and taking secret shots when the crew weren't looking. Funny bit was when Chris had to jump down a flight of stairs and exclaimed, "Wo Cheng Gong Le!!!" (I made it!!), and that shocked some passers-by. The crew and cast then packed up and left. I failed to catch up and lost sight of them shortly after that, but that's alright... at least I was happy to have chatted with Eelyn at one point (never mind if I couldnt take pic with her) :-)


So I went to have dinner at Suntec foodcourt, headed back home by bus. Now watching WWE Smackdown and the last episode of "A Perfect Cut 2"... congratulations to MVP for beating Shelton Benjamin to become new United States Champion!!! :-D

No comments: