Friday, March 06, 2009

Heading to Suntec and Marina Square

Oh man, I think I'm being crazy enough to go back to Marina Square for 5 consecutive days. I went there on Wednesday to check out the setting up of the Media Fiesta booth, I went there yesterday to witness the opening ceremony, I just got abck from there, and I will be going there again tomorrow evening and on Sunday as well, for different reasons (mostly related to Media Fiesta). For the record, I just got back from another crazy yet worthwhile day at Suntec Convention.

By the time you read this, I would already have headed off to Marina Square to see Gurmit, Adrian and Aileen Tan. Pictures to be uploaded most probably by Tuesday latest...

P.S. some idiot claimed recently that he is 'no longer hated by many people for being proud', and that he is 'trying his best to be as humble as possible'? I tell you the truth, I still can't stand his guts even now. Sooner or later, he is going to get retribution. Once an arrogant bastard, always an arrogant bastard. Simple as that. I don't even need to say out his name cos most of you already know who Im referring to. His birthday is coming in a few days time...

1 comment:

Ishardi Anti-Hero said...

Hey Tanat. Hope you enjoyed your day at Suntec Convention Centre. I'll be going there, after my first job fair at Tampines.

And besides, I wrote the latest entry how I encountered her plus her friends. That was rather meaningful and memorable, esp getting to know her more as a person....