Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday outing part 1: i-weekly event at Chevron House

Happy Birthday to Vincent Kang and Alva
Earlier today, I had trouble logging in to Blogger, and since I put most of the details in the backup blog via Facebook, I will put in more emphasis on the photos rather than elaborate too much on the happenings.

Yesterday I reached Raffles Place at 12.10 pm, quite relieved to learn that the event hadnt started yet. But I was surprised by the long queue to the i-weekly magazine counter. Event was hosted by DJ Cruz Teng.


At 12.30 pm, Aileen and Andie Chen came out to promote their respective shows, "Red Thread" and "Fighting Spiders". Aileen finally waved to me and acknowledged my presence, yippee!! :-)


At 1 pm, Huajing, Lee Teng and Elvin came out to promote different programmes. Huajing doesn't look so nice anymore with her hair cut short like mushroom, but she still got very happening figure, esp with those legs. Lee Teng was probably blushing since he was standing next to Huajing, whereas Elvin looked as shuai as ever. :-)


Event ended at 1.30 pm, with the queue getting lesser. I went down to basement to have lunch, then took train out of Raffles Place to Ang Mo Kio. To be continued in Part 2...

No comments: