Friday, March 13, 2009

A rather tough decision to make (if all else fails)

Happy Birthday to...
12th March- Aaron Eckhart, Vicki Zhao, Patta
13th March- Esther and Tania

I am still facing login problems in this blog... not just in daytime but also at night!! I guess I have no choice but to jump to Wordpress if the problem continues to persist for the next few days...


The animation class I had been attending for the past 4 days is indeed fun, but now I am starting to think whether things could have been better if I had chosen an additional course for Digital Pen II class. I can't resist teasing that petite student with sweet face, glasses and mousy voice... she reminds me so much of Dawn Yeoh... :-p


Me and Bro just saw Mother off at the airport (she will be away in Thailand for about 8 days)... I pray and hope that I am able to get a part-time job asap...

No comments: