Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Starting Sculpting class with a bang... and watching CSS 3

Happy Birthday to The Undertaker, Gurmit Singh and Pamela J
Yesterday evening I went for Sculpting Class at Egg Story Digital Arts School. The class had about 14 t0 16 students, got a few cute gals. In fact, one of them (her name was Joyce I think) looked damn HAWT in black shorts and tight grey top. The character bust we had to sculpt is a very familiar-looking villain... this role won Heath Ledger various (posthumous) Best Supporting Actor awards at various ceremonies.


Heath Ledger's Joker from The Dark Knight!! Hehe, something that comic book fans would like. :-) (This was not done by any of us btw... just a guideline made by professionals)

But for first sculpting lesson, we had to learn the basics of forming the head and upper chest region, as well as shaping the eyes and nose. We obviously got our hands dirtied with clay from all that water dapping and shaping of the various features. Lesson ended a little late at 10.15 pm, and I took a bus back home, not before going superbly WHOA MAN upon noticing a few fine-looking babes in shorts. Silk Spectre alert, muahaha!!!

An accident nearly happened at the pedestrian crossing just meters from my block... when myself with 2 other civilians (a middle-aged man and his young daughter) were halfway crossing the road, a motorbike suddenly dashed behind us, when the red light is still on!!! WTH!!!! Can't the motorcyclist just stop for a few seconds and follow the mandatory traffic rules, even if it's in the middle of the night??? Man, I confirm will sue that guy in court for disobeying simple instructions if I ever come across him again... sibei qian bian. May that biker get arrested soon and get fined for his stupid mistakes...
Anyway, I reached home in time to watch results show of Campus Superstar Final 4. Mavis had been eliminated earlier on due to judges' scoreboards. I was mightily pissed cos Jarod was declared safe and need not go through the PK round... instead, there stood Ai Jia and Jiamin, both who were much more consistent and better than Jarod. Jiamin advanced to the grand finals, whereas Ai Jia would be ousted... but not for long. The hosts determined a susprise "last chance" revival round for 4 out of the 6 finalists who got eliminated during the past 2 weeks.
The finalists who will be performing next week are... Ai Jia, Benita, Rachel and Joselin. Only one of the 4 will be selected to advance to the Grand Finals on April 12th to compete with Jiamin and Jarod. Mavis and Ridhwan were ousted as a result of the judges' respective pickings. Guest stars for next Monday's show are the boys from Farenheit (Fei Lun Hai)... confirm the response from the FLH fanclub will be overwhelming to the max lor!! Therefore I'm staying out of this upcoming live recording totally; I got other stuff to attend to. I don't normally go after Taiwanese popbands, sorry. :-/
Regardless of which of the aforementioned 4 revival finalists will make it through to the Grand Finals, I have already made up my mind to place my bets on Jiamin to win, and I am gonna watch it from home rather than at MDC. History better not repeat itself from the joke that is in CSS 2!! Now I think I know why I didn't take pic with Shawn Tok the other time at the reception... that's bcos I still 'hadn't totally forgiven him' for winning the overall title of CSS 2. Ok, I wanna make one point clear to avoid any misunderstanding... I don't dislike Jarod, I'm totally cool with him, but it's just that I found him a bit too average... his performances are nowhere as powerful or consistent as those from Ai Jia or Jiamin. I will be speechless if Jarod were to win...
So fans and judges, do choose wisely which finalist you want to see clinch the title of Season 3 Campus Superstar.

No comments: