Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring of Bloom event at Bugis Junction

I left the house at abt 11 am earlier today to let Bro mop the floor, took train to VivoCity and had early lunch there. Then I met up with the committee members of the Elvinology fanclub, renewed my membership along with a friend's. After watching the slideshows for various gatherings in the past 3 years, I bade the committee frewell and set off to Bugis Junction, to see Fiona of course :-)

The male models who strutted the makeshift catwalk weren't very good-looking IMO... Fiona came at 3.45 pm, and she picked 3 male volunteers to do catwalk. Syazali happened to be one of them, haha!! Pity Fiona didn't seem to notice me as she was about to leave, but that's ok. I stayed behind a little longer to wait for the Playboy Bunny Gals. Turns out that they weren't as cute as I thought (but they were quite hot lah... one quite busty and the other quite leggy). If I remember correctly, the Eurasian one with nice legs is named Melissa Pinto or something... I recognized her as a New Paper New Face finalist (year 2003 I think). I was already too tired to go anywhere else, so I took a bus back home and slacked on the computer as usual.

Pictures taken at Bugis BHG

No comments: