Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Perfect Cut 2 debuts tonight, plus upcoming events

Happy Birthday to Randyce and Jean

So sian... now that "The Dream Catchers" had ended last night, I don't feel like watching the new drama at 9 pm. The one titled "Housewives' Holiday"... dont have any of my faorites at all.

But thank goodness there's a new drama coming up tonight on Channel U... "A Perfect Cut 2" at 10 pm. Edmund (still looking youthful at 47) and Phyllis Quek (goodness, what has she been up to lately???) join in the main cast ensemble... get ready for more controversy.

Events for this week...
  • Media Fiesta at Marina Square, 5th to 8th March
  • Career Fair at Suntec Convention, 5th to 7th March
  • Hey Gorgeous finals at West Coast Plaza, 7th March
  • Cleo Bachelors 2009 event at Heeren Shops, 7th March (me not going due to HG finals, nobody to fancy)
  • E-Awards ceremony at Marina Bay Float, 7th March (sorry, I'm not going for this one.)

1 comment:

“达人” said...

I will be going to Media Fiesta on sat then E awards...
I dun mind bringing u along...cos i suppose I have some tix available...