Thursday, March 19, 2009

Funeral wakes within SAME REGION!!!

If there's one thing that is driving me nuts right now, it's the fact that TWO funeral wakes have been held at the bottom of my residence within a span of TWO WEEKS. I got nothing against deceased people or their families whatsoever, but I do have issues with the arrangements of wakes (esp if it's a Taoist/Buddhist type)!! Why isn't the government doing anything about this???
The last wake started on 1st March and was cleared in the evening of 5th March...
THIS wake which took up much more space within the ground level started on Sunday evening. Making it difficult for residents like myself to take the direct path to the bus stop in front of the block. What on earth is going on?!?! Can't the funeral personnel arrange it elsewhere in Hougang??? :-S

If there is another wake coming up anytime soon within the next 2 to 3 weeks, somebody please throw me a straitjacket and send me to IMH already!! :-(((
Comments for this entry have been disabled to avoid flamming. This is just my honest opinion on wakes being held at void decks, a problem that had been going on for years. I apologize if I had offended anyone in general...