Sunday, March 08, 2009

Live n Loaded event at Media Fiesta

Happy Birthday to Jeremy Han and Jerena Goh

To start off the day, I went for Sunday service with Mum and Bro as always, then we went to Heartland Mall to have lunch.


After that, I took train to City Hall, to see the Live n Loaded event at Marina Square, hosted by Utt and Soo Wei.


The only band I was only familiar with was none other tha Jack n Rai. I still think that Jack looked too much like Tris...

Second band to perform... sorry, I seriously can't remember the name cos I never really folowed the entire show.


I kinda like this female lead singer named Ling... she had a soulful voice, and she's quite pretty too. :-) Her band members are quite a creative bunch too. They are able to entertain with just guiaters, tambourine and beating of boom box.


If my memory serves me correctly, this veteran band is known as "A Private Affair", they have been around for about 10 to 15 years. The co-leaders of the band have more than 10 yrs experience.
Dunno the name of this rock band. My only concern was for this Live n Loaded segment to finish.

This 'bride' (advertising for some online service or something) is lucky enough to take pic with Utt

Yep, I managed to take picture with Utt too. And I also got his autograph on my 8 days calendar. :-)

No comments: