Sunday, March 29, 2009

MocCarnival Day 2

Earlier today, I went to church with family in the morning... then we went to Bishan to have lunch. After that, I took a long bus ride to Downtown East. for the 2nd part of MocCarnival Full House.


The emcees for the segment were 2 deejays from 95.8 FM. For Red Thread promo, only Julian was present, poor guy. For Fighting Spiders, the 2 main (adult) leads Andie and Rebecca were present of course. Games involved were thread unbinding and kicking the chatek.



Me and friends managed to take pic with Andie. Rebecca was already wih the PAs near the carpark, whereas Julian had driven off. Oh well, can still see them again later this week... and if there's one person I cannot stand, it's that young Indian guy who kept walking around the place and often walked near us... someone freeze him for good already!! Damn irritating xiah... well at least he doesn't have BO like that "big show" I saw yesterday.

Me and Jess then walked all the way from Downtown East to Pasir Ris MRT station... then took train to respective stations. For some strange reason, I got a little weak and shy when I sat with Jess in the train... something about her that made me feel this way... :-X Heavy downpour came soon after I reached home...

No comments: