Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dreamt of being 'terminated' in the worst way

Happy Birthday to Leo CB, Ted Ho and Liza
Rest in peace, David Carradine
(strange and disturbing way to die, urghhh)

I had a really scary dream last night... I dreamt I was involved in a confrontation with MKP who got really aggressive and pushed me around for no reason. I tried to fight back, but the evil within MKP was too much for me to overcome. Soon after came Alvin that Hutt, the stinkbomb, Mr Hao Lian and even that hobbit. The 5 of them suddenly turned into monsters, surrounded me in a circle, and they started to torture me in the worst way possible, like trying to rip out my organs or something. I tried screaming for help, only to realise that there was noboby else around. It was as if I was being dragged into the very pits of hell... a possible indication for the upcoming film "Drag Me To Hell", perhaps? In a moment of awareness, I immediately snapped out of the dream and found myself in a cold sweat, in the middle of the night. It was as if demonic forces have attempted to invade my mind...

Looking back at the experiences I had been through as of late as well as the weeks of working at SKS Books, I am glad to have known and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior for the past decade, for it is He who will provide me protection over the forces of darkness and resist them. I seriously feel very bad for the aforementioned individuals who are wasting their own lives by doing unforgivable acts (getting into conflicts, acting ignorant, wasting money on facial treatments, etc) and thinking that they can 'do anything by their own strength', and as a result ignoring the Word of God. Why should I even worry about them one bit? As long as I know, it is these goons who will end up going to hell, not me.

No comments: