Friday, June 19, 2009

Thoughts on cancelled gatherings, Youth Ext and Inversion

Happy Birthday to Priscilla Kwa, Deborah Lee and Sargunan

I wasn't surprised at all when a certain LT gathering, which had been postponed way too many times since last May, had been quietly cancelled and removed off the Events sector without prior warning... in fact, the cancellation was kinda expected, given the rather dismal feedback. I wasn't realy looking forward to it anyway (nyuk nyuk), even if that means I may not get to see that CSS finalist who looked a bit like FC.

Speaking abt FC, I had a strange dream last night that there was a joint gathering for FC and JP fanclubs held at a chalet. I couldnt seem to stop giggling at the mere possibility of such a gathering, heh :-p

Events to look forward to for the weekend...

Miss Singapore Earth roadshow at Chinatown Point tomorrow afternoon at 1 pm.

Youth Extravaganza event at Bukit Panjang Plaza tomorrow evening, I intend to see Campus Superstar Top 4 finalists Jiamin and Joselin (both sweet and pretty babes).

Because the supposed bowling session on Sunday afternoon had self-terminated (if that's the proper word to use), that leaves me quite free in the afternoon between 12 to 4 pm, I plan to go to PS to settle some fanclub membership renewal stuff (sorry, but I'm not telling). After 4 pm, I am still heading to Central shopping center to watch Magic Babe Ning perform an Inversion stunt 3 storeys high. She will be shackled upside down on a trapeze rope, bound in a strait jacket like the one she did for Ultimate Magic, and to make matters even more challenging, BLINDFOLDED!!! And the most conrtoversial decision of all?? She requested not to have any safety nets or wires for this daredevil stunt!! I pray that the blood of Jesus protect Ning and that she will be able to pull it off without any diffiulty. I can't help but have a rather bad feeling about this... she better not do such a stunt again in future.

And although I really hate to say this, I am most probably not going to attend Mr JB's 21st birthday chalet which is to be held at East Coast Park on Monday evening (of all days, a Monday??? LOL!!!). Nothing personal whatsover, I've got my own stuff to settle and own worries too. How to expect me to attend a birthday chalet right after work when I still have to report as per normal the very next day?

No comments: