Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Going for 2 events on Sunday... the details

Happy Birthday to...
2nd June- Jonathan Leong
3rd June- Genecia Luo, Silver Ang


Sorry for the long delay, cause I've been rather busy for the past few days. I reached home rather late on Sunday, I went to watch a movie on Monday night, and I was uploading pictures on Facebook yesterday. This was how Sunday went...

Firstly I went for morning service with Mother, another guest speaker involved. Then we had lunch at Heartland Mall, before heading back home to rest for a while. After Mum left the house, I went to Bugis for another workout session, then headed to Toa Payoh HDB Hub to see 3 stars at some True Hearts roadshow... the 3 celebs involved are Dai Yang Tian, Alan Tern and Quan Yifeng. Well aware that adorable Hui Si aka "mei mei" was there (cos she obviously likes DYT), I carried on my "primary mission" to accompany her (as well as 'protect' her of course) to Plaza Singapura in a rather long and confusing journey... but eventually we reached Plaza Singapura at 4 something. Along the way, we saw some filming scene at a coffee shop along Whampoa Road, involving Pierre Png, Cavin Soh and Yvonne Lim. The bus was going so fast, I couldnt snap a picture of the filming location in time, but that ddidn't really matter...

Anyway, back to the story. The turnout at PS Open Plaza was pretty overwhelming, to the point that I had to stand up for a while to watch some hip-hop competition. Host for the entire event was Annabelle Francis, aka wife of Sheikh Haikel. Other than the Felicians and Elves present, there was another presence that was most disturbing... none other than that bloody retard Alvin!!! He kept yelling so much til even Annabelle had no idea how to rebuff him. His mentality is like a toddler xiah!! :-(

1735 to 1755 hrs- Sean Garnier and Elvin Ng
1755 to 1810 hrs- official launch of the event by 5 individuals (Mr Lucas Chow and Mr Khaw Boon Wan included), followed by prize-awarding to winners for the various categories
1810 to 1830 hrs- performances by winners of dance and rap categories... plus the arrival of Alvin The Hutt!! (BOOOO)
1845 to 1855 hrs- fashion parade for T-shirt designs, got some pretty babes involved (and Alvin can't seem to stop drooling)
1855 to 1905 hrs- Elvin on stage again, re-assembling a jigsaw puzzle with 3 fans (Alvin included, grrr!!)
1910 to 1930 hrs- Guitar hero finals involving 3 very talented guys with quick reflexes and good observation skills
1930 to 2000 hrs- Finally, Felicia graces the stage!! She played Guitar Hero with one of her fans, and was involved in some blindfold type of game with a Swedish guy. We tried to locate her afterwards, only to find her heading for the taxi stand at the back region of PS.

After Fel left the place, I joined Syaz and Ishardi for dinner cos we were all starving... we eventually chose to have our dinner at McDonald's since it was the only place with available seats, and boy were we in for a (very) big shock... turns out that the anti-social pig Alvin was there too, eating alone!! (WTH) And to think that he tried to bid me farewell after finishing his dinner (and leaving his tray in a big mess, proof that he is a real pig!!)... I chose to ignore him; this goes to show that even a slob like him won't affect my appetite a single bit. After finishing our dinner, the 3 of us went separate routes home, and I reached home a few minutes before 10.

Wah piang, this Alvin damn er xin can... I shudder everytime I think of his attention-seeking ways even now. Should I see him at any type of event next time round, I WILL terminate him and not show him any mercy at all!! :-(

No comments: