Thursday, June 25, 2009

Really makes me wonder...

Sometimes I really wonder if some parents even know how to discipline their kids!!

This family of four came to the workplace yesterday evening and stayed around for about 1.5 hours. And while I was searching for some Kids-related CDs, the couple's young kids (boy in beige shirt, girl in light blue) went running around the place as if it were a playground; they had been doing this for nearly one hour!! Who do they think they are, participants of a triathlon??

And all the parents did was just tell them to "stop running and behave youselves" and not even attempt to do anything to stop them permanently. I lost a lot of concentration because of that, and yes I was disgusted by the entire family!!

You might have thought that I would be the type who would say, "Father, forgive them for they don't know what they do". That is only partially true, but truth be told, I find it rather unforgivable that the couple just let their kids run around like monkeys just like that!! When the 4 of them were about to leave, I could only stare at the father with anger in my eyes. If the workplace weren't a Christian-themed one, I could have kicked either parent in the skull, like how Randy Orton disposes of his enemies with that infamous running punt kick. Not the first timesuch thing had happened, but this incident was the one to make me share my thoughts on parents not disciplining their kids properly at bookstores.

And in case any of you were wondering, I was doing afternoon shift yesterday, and I did not use the Net yat night, I was w-a-t-c-h-i-n-g T-V. And I certainly have no time for MSN these days, so please stop 'placing your bets on the next time I am going to login to Windows Messenger after a lengthy absence', cos that ain't gonna happen at all. I hope all of you understand.

No comments: