Thursday, June 11, 2009

Utter BS comments in sync to Singapore Idol proceed

Happy Birthday to Julian Hee, Muhd Riduan and Delphine

A few days ago, I got an SMS from a friend (let's call him "Mr EY") who told me that he made it through the audition rounds of Singapore Idol at the Cathay on Sunday evening. This news surprised me quite a bit, cos this guy is known to be quite longwinded plus nonsensical, had a rather monotonous, baritone voice, and with that voice he stood little chance of impressing Dick, Flo and Ken. And whatever comes out from his mind is a head-scratcher, much like the "Ja Vinci Code" (hehe). But the next SMSes that came after that bugged me a little...

The 1st SMS read, "I want to reali thank All the Gods , Angels , Masters , Guides & his Beloved Guardian Angel & also the Late Leslie Cheung With All His Heart Who has help , assist & bless him to get into the Top100 Finalist for the Spore Idol Competition"

The next SMS was most disturbing... "It's true that Leslie Cheung appeared to me in my dreams, he was dressed in a white suit and shining very radiantly, giving me guidance and encouragement whenever possible."

My response to this?? "Mr EY, how dare you say such blasphemy!! As a Christian, I am greatly offended by what you said. If you claimed that you can 'interact with the late Leslie Cheung, then you are obviously lying!! You DON'T EVER compare him to any Christian being!! Why not say you have telepathy with your fave babe Karena Lam as well?? ? I don't buy any of your bulls--t!!!"

Earlier today, he gave me this long message..."Leslie did really encourage me with his kind words and said spiritually he will be with me towards the journey. He will appear to me in my mind wearing white suit, you can say he's my mentor. I decided to sing and dedicate one of his cantonese songs titled "Wei Ni Zhong Qin" out of the 3 required songs for the hext round of the S'pore Idol contest as a mark of tribute and deep respect for him, as also for Karena Lam."

Mr Yeow, if you're reading this, I have only this to say... STOP TALKING ABOUT LESLIE CHEUNG AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ALREADY!!! DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!!! WHO IS HE TO YOU, HUH??? YOU BETTER WAKE UP YOUR F'ING IDEA AND STOP TRYING TO B.S. WITH ME ALREADY!!!


P.S. just to let you guys know, I'm feeling a lot better now, the conflict that happened last night had been amicably settled this morning before I set off for work, I'm totally fine, not as 'emo' as you might have thought me to be. I hope this kind of aggression doesn't ever happen again...