Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Even more BS in regards to Singapore Idol 3...

Happy Birthday to Andie Chen, Crystal Ng and Zax

This was what Mr EY typed recently in regards to his upcoming 2nd audition round for Singapore Idol which is to be held at the Marina Barrage next week...

"in his truthfully humble & honest declaration want to show & let know all he has in him to Dick Lee , Florence Lian & Ken Lim The 3 Credible High Quality Spore Idol Judges on Tat Special Day Again Why He Fully Deserve a Place In The Top 60 Position Among The 100Finalists & May His Mentor The Late Leslie Cheung Once Again Continue To Guide & Bless Him Along The So Near Yet So Far Journey"

Fancy him trying to ask me (of all people!! Why cant he ask someone else???) to accompany him for the upcoming round of Singapore Idol 3 next Tuesday at 2 pm. Obviously I sadi no, cos I got work to do, and I had absolutely no interest whatsoever to accompany a twit like him. When I expressed to him my frustrations, this was what he said in return...

"Mr mix-blooded Tanat, Your Comment will not discourage me at all one but onli will spur me in singing 100times better on tat day & i m right in my judgement in treating u as my english friend rather as a chinese , cantonese & hokkien friend since u everytime like to use bomastic english words & later i will delicate a song to u A F4 SONG... SANG BY VIC CHOU ZAI ZAI FOR U TO LEARN TO BE MORE LIKE HIM AS A TRUE GENTLEMAN ROLE MODEL IN TERMS OF HIS LOOKS, HAIR, HEIGHT, BUILD, VOICE, DRESS CODE, CHARACTER & PERSONALITY K. SO U CAN ONE DAY BE WITH YOUR DREAMHEART GIRL MISS XX WHICH I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SO GREAT U SEE IN HER"

He is really a tough nut to crack, don't you think? I was quite offended the moment he called me "Mr mix-blooded"... yes, I may be of mixed blood, but I AM STILL AS HUMAN AS YOU ARE, HELLO???