Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some pics taken druing Youth Extravaganza at BPP


Event hosted by a scrawny girl named Shauna, she was one of the lyricists/composers involved in S-Pop Hurray last year.



Marcus Lee from CSS 2 and his band from Cashew CC. I don't like one of the guitarists (the guy in black polo tee on Marcus' left) due to his sheer arrogance and bossy ways, hence I chose not to take any close-up shots of him.


Yap Jiamin, a grand finalist of the doomed Campus Superstar 3 finals. She is the hot favorite who was supposed to win the title if not for the sheer biasness and politics of the judges and public voting!!


Before the next performance, there was a game session... a young Malay dude, a middle-aged Malay guy (father of 3 I think) and Joselin selected on stage to do... HULA HOOP!!


KnighWings,
a five-men Malay rock band with superb showmanship and star power. I absolutely loved the way they ended their third song in style. I feel they are as outstanding as By Definition before them :-)


Joselin Ng,
another grand finalist of Campus Superstar 3 who was initially eliminated on 16th March, but was revived and included into the (totally doomified) Grand Finals via judges' choice. I still hate the fact that a little boy could beat 3 girls whose vocal prowess are much more powerful than his.


Totally forgot the name of this Malay rock band, but I remembered them playing the tune of "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" at start of show.


Picture of the lovely Joselin and myself. I left the place soon after she did, but not before passing to her a series of belated birthday presents. :-)

No comments: