Friday, December 28, 2007

Countdown events and shocking news!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELIZABETH

I just survived yet another gruelling period of time known as Private Sales... my 8th one to date, and my very last one. I shall not comment too much on this (i usually dont blog abt work), but i haf to say that I dont feel so stressed like before, mostly bcos I was doing drinker, and bcos... FEI MAO RETURNED!! :-D

Got so many countdown events coming up... but in the end, my mind is still set on going for the one at Vivo City, esp since I got quite a lot of tickets for it. And also bcos I wanna see Fendi's and By Def's long-awaited showcase!! The other events (which I know) are...

1) Miss Phoenix, Dasmond Koh, Kym Ng and Aliff Aziz at Boon Lay Place on 31st Dec, from 7 pm to 1 am (sorry, too far for me, I not going... can always see Fel next year)

2) Taufik at Hong Kah North CC on 31st Dec, 2030 hrs (after which he will rush to Vivo... sigh, poor guy)

3) Early countdown at open space next to Hougang MRT station (same place where I saw Miss kindness perform some 2 yrs ago) on Dec 30th, 7.30 pm... artistes there are Bryan Wong, Shawn Tok and Keely Wee. HA!! As if I would go there to root for 2 youngsters... some more I working on Sun evening.

4) Jon, Hady and Miss Kindness at Punggol East countdown party, Dec 31st from 11 pm onwards... like I said earlier, i already told her that I wont be going.

And now I know the real reason why my eyebrows had been twitching non-stop after the Private Sales last night... as I entered Wikipedia, I was shocked to read certain news at the side panel... BENAZIR BHUTTO ASSASSINATED?!?! :-O I am at a complete loss of words, really... @_@

Rest in peace, Bhutto... although I dont know much abt you, I respect you greatly for your courage, determination and strong fighting spirit. you will be greatly missed... and may Allah bless your soul.

For links to the shocking news, click on these 2 links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto_assassination

No comments: