Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meeting up wif an old friend, and some discoveries!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Eddy Fairuz and Raymond Chan ME
I went to meet up wif Kenneth Soh at Parkway Parade today. He said he would be arriving late mostly bcos he was busy wif some job interview, but I was totally cool wif it; I spent a good one hour going around the place that I hadnt been to for more than a year. At 1530 hrs, Ken arrived, and we went upstairs to talk abt what we've been up to lately. I also showed him pics of the numerous celebs I had taken pic within this year (including the 7 princesses of course). He said he had to leave in order to meet another friend elsewhere, so we parted ways right after I handed to him the Christmas gifts I bought for him (something I know he would like very much, hehe!!).

Then after Ken left, I went inside Parkway Parade basement to develop some photos, and soon enough there was a heavy downpour!! Thank goodness I was indoor at that time... so I waited for the rain to stop, then I took a bus to Bedok, and then back to Hougang to haf dinner wif Mum. I realised that my hair is getting damn crappy (worse than Peter Parker's emo hairdo in Spider-Man 3 in fact), and since I got off-day on Sat, I'm gonna make good use of this opportunity to visit Uncle Zali for a good haircut and talk to him abt the Asian Idol as well!! :-p

Oh and after much contemplation, I decided to buy a certain magazine titled "Choices"... simply cos it got 2 mei ren yus... Felicia and Nicole Chen!! If u wanna see more pics, i suggest u buy the issue at any newsstand or any 7-eleven outlet. The magazine even comes wif a very pretty bookmark wif the very beautiful Nicole on it!! Oh behave baby :-)

No comments: