Friday, December 21, 2007

Jesseca at Tangs Orchard

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Xavier Pang and Kayla Joo

Before going for Jess' event, I decided to get tickets for the New Year's Countdown from Mediacorp reception, in case got super long queue. I met up wif Ishardi at Ang Mo Kio at around 0830 hrs and we took a bus to good ol' Lornie Road. When we reached MDC at 9 am, it turns out that I was wrong... only 8 people in the queue!! WOOHOO!!! It was only at around 0930 hrs that the queue started building up... there were abt 30 people at the last count. Me and Ishardi were among the first 10 to get our tickets, at exactly 10 am!! And then we took a bus to Toa Payoh Interchange, and took a train from there to Orchard, our hearts beaming wif excitement upon getting the tickets.

Jess was autographing Kleenex facial tissues at Tangs... so near my workplace somemore!! I never thought the event would start so early, way before 11 am??? And the queue wasn't even very long, mostly because it's on a Friday and people are still working. Thank goodness me and Ishardi reached the place at ard 1030 hrs, cos the event ended very early and Jess left the place a few minutes beofre 11 am, when the emcee stated that it will end by 1130 hrs. Both me and Ishardi managed to take picture wif the tall and shy beauty. After Jess had left, me and Ishardi went our separate paths... I went to develop some pictures, had lunch at Centerpoint and headed back home to upload this post lor. Will be off to work before 4, so for now it's free and easy :-)


The Countdown tickets are now in my possession, one for myself and the rest for a select few... this will be enough to make up for my totally missing the countdown last year (as well as the first anniversary of using my Canon digicam). NOBODY GONNA STOP ME FROM GOING FOR THIS YEAR'S COUNTDOWN!!!

1 comment:

Atiqah said...

wah you are lucky.i wanted to go and take and my friends say it has finished.. =(