Monday, December 03, 2007

Crazy weekend part 1: Nat and Fel at Central

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO...

Dec 1st- Xabryna and Xinyi
Dec 2nd- Jasmine Tye

Finally... time to update my blog with LOTS of photos!!!

Right after I knocked off from work at 4 pm (another crazy day at work), I had to rush to Clarke Quay alongside my good friend Ishardi to see Nat and Fel at Central. I saw Karen and a few other NATurals there (3 of them I would see again the next day), as well as Johann, Ong LSD and a few Felicia fans. The 2 (very) good-looking youngsters were ice-skating with about 10 to 12 kids... it was only after the sound system played Westlife's "Swear It Again" that myself and Ishardi decided to leave for Tampines at around 1705 hrs... not before waving to Nat and Fel. This time round, I stayed true to my word by taking more pictures this time round, and most of them turned out to be very clear this time (maybe because there was more light coming out thru the window ceilings?)

Oh one more thing, I didnt know that Fel was involved in a Vitagen event at AMK Hub earlier at 12 pm... but that's ok wif me, cos I still got to see her in the end anyway :-)

No comments: