Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Elvin and Elves gathering!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Kang Chengxi, Kang Jiaxi (yes!! KCX has a twin brother) and Chanel

Yesterday was quite a crazy yet worthwhile day... and I thought I would be in trouble for forgetting to bring along my thumbdrive to school. Zaki, who had won 1st prize in the ITE Innovations competition for his idea on safety vests for motorcyclists, treated us (12 present only, wif 4 teachers) for a huge family meal of KFC. We all ate to our hearts' delight halfway thru the Advanced 3D lesson. I was able to dismiss myself early from school at 1630 hrs, to take a long bus journey to Yishun interchange. I had a rather quick dinner at good ol' Northpoint, then headed to Yishun MRT station to meet up wif the other elves, some whom I haf not seen before. I got to chat wif a pretty gal named Jazz, and was amazed by how tall a certain Pearlyn is.

At 7 pm, Bee Leng and Audrey arrived and led us all to the SAFRA outlet near Yishun park. There were abt 30 fans present, including the committee members of course. Only 3 guys out of many gals, but that's totally cool wif me, heh. Elvin arrived at around 8 pm. We played two games: Wacko and Secret Number. The ones who lost more than anyone else had to do forfeit by singing any song he/she picked from the envelope. Elvin got "Bu Pa Bu Pa" (the one by Jocie Guo Meimei!!), and Ernie picked a super old song??? It's one that I have never heard of in my life... I would prefer a Jacky Cheung song or something more recent. Overall, we had a great time in the KTV lounge, and I truly enjoyed myself there (tho i hardly talked much). Can see that Elvin has got a very bright future ahead, now that he's about to start filming a new show wif Chris Lee, Julian, Jeanette, Jesseca and Dawn. This is my very first time in Elvin's fan gathering, and my 3rd celeb gathering (overall) since April 2006, and certainly not the last... 2 more to go in the upcoming weeks!! Many thanks, Meiling, Audrey and Rina!! Not to forget Junjie too, though I may not know you personally :-)

So remember to vote for Elvin... 1900-112-3020 ;-)



Can you spot me in this picture?

No comments: