Sunday, December 23, 2007

Pictures taken at Popular Bookfest

Continued from last post...


First few pics taken at Suntec Convention Hall


Olinda singing "Karma Chameleon" on stage


Olinda signing autographs and taking pics wif fans... I wanted to buy her album too, but I didnt haf enough cash :-(


Nick Shen and another guy as the emcees for the day... Nick is already 32, yet he looks so much younger than Olinda and Jonathan leh!!

Jonathan on stage... wah piang, the lighting is still so terrible!!


Some fans on stage... first one is none other than Kaileng. Zero pics of me (cos I brought my digicam along), but thats ok. Lol, the little gal in pink very cuuute!!

Spooky as it may seem, this pic looks quite good, dont u think? :-)


Autograph session time


Yep, I haf no regrets supporting Mr 'zui chun hen xin gan' :-p


Now you see him...


Now you don't


My autographed Xi Ji Qing Qian 25 album :-)

No comments: