Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Crazy weekend part 3: Car Boot Flea Market at St James Power Station

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

3rd Dec- Huang Shiyu, Joanna and Samantha
4th Dec- Kay Foong and Maurice


Right after service ended on Sunday, I zoomed straight to Harborfront via MRT and had my lunch at good ol' Superdog. I headed to St James Power Station after that and looked around the place. there were stuff like Nat Ho's jacket and jeans, Fann's sofa and photos, Pan Lingling's Winnie The Pooh toys, Dawn Yeoh's Hello Kity camera and snow globe, and so on.
Ha, there's even a picture of Jesus Christ hanging at one corner! Halleluia... thank You for bringing us such good weather, dear Lord Saviour. And thanks for giving me the chance to see so many beautiful women too! :-)


Minutes after I entered the car park, I saw Miss Singapore Universe winner Jessica Tan and approached her. I told her abt myself adding her on Facebook, then showed her the photo I took wif her after PSC 2007 (from my digicam that is). She remembered at once, and yep i got to take pic wif the beauty queen :-) i also took pic wif a really cool car, but the 3 cute n petite gals who own it won't want to take pic wif me. (Sniff)

Having reached the place too early at 1130 hrs, I couldnt take the heat after one round, so I decided to walk back into Vivo City and hang around Toys R Us for a while. As i headed back to St James, I got to meet up wif Ryan, Joyce, Kailin and the 'Elves'. After some considering, I decided to buy a few Star Wars comics for only 2 bucks (for 3 issues).


At 1 pm, the first two guests to come up on stage were Jessica and Jacelyn Tay. Jess looked super sweet wif her megawatt smile, and Jace reminds me too much of Rui En (personality wise), not to forget Andrea Fonseka (in terms of looks)!! I managed to get Jace's autograph on the 8 days magazine featuring her, and barely managed to avoid getting my face shot by the cameraman.


Karlyn, Pamela and Zahirah (wif friend) arrived at around 1330 hrs. At 2 pm, Elvin came on stage to talk about the huge bear that got sold, and what he's been up to lately. he was on stage for only 5 minutes, then he headed to backstage for a while. After which, he went up to the Kissing Booth, at the top of a Chevolret Sedan, where he would get his cheeks smooched by over 20 gals. I even teased Jess and Christabel (Miss Singapore 2nd runner-up) to go up and kiss Elvin! After the last gal and a group pic wif the Elves, he got to pose with 2 hot Chevolret models (their figures not very slim actually) and then have them kiss him on the cheeks!! :-D


At 3 pm, the hosts of Front (the only hosts to stay within all 3 seasons), Debbie Wong and Eunice Olsen went on stage to talk about the items they are giving away to charity. Eunice doesnt look ood wif little makeup, and her neck looked too long. Debbie still looked perky and cute, and she still got her soft toys to give away. I could haf bought Debbie's small teddy, but decided not to, since I not so familiar wif her. I made my leave soon after that, heading to the MRT station to Orchard, where I would haf to endure 6 hrs of physical AND psychological torture.

I'm glad to haf been in the flea market for quite long on Sunday, though I would haf loved to stay til the very end (if not for work). I wouldnt mind kissing Jade Seah for $10 (or is it the other way round?), who came at 1630 hrs. But if there's one girl I really wanna kiss, that would haf to be none other than... Felicia!! :-D But i think she's super shy when it comes to kissing. And man, my neck and forearms kena burnt by the scorching sun...

Can't wait for what is about to come really soon...! :-)

No comments: