Thursday, December 13, 2007

School assignments almost done... whew!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...
12th Dec- Samuel L Jackson (Mace Windu), Rey Mysterio and Joey Feng
13th Dec- Annisa and Elaine Teo

Another school term is coming to a close, another year is about to be gone in a few weeks... and man I tell you, it's not an easy path at all. Esp when i haf to complete Advanced 3D mini-project and Games Design trailer. The GDMD mini-project I can manage (good thing I managed to finish the shooting game on Monday), but the Advance 3-D one... although im close to finishing it, I can't help but say that it's quite a killer!! And that's not the end of my problems... still got tons fo stuff to do for PNP presentation during the 3-week break, AND film-editing for the 1-minute DVP project!!
Only 3 more days to Star Awards 2007... and still no news of tickets!! I would prefer it if guest stars such as Club 138 and 5566 were never invited for this event. I thought the show is supposed to be about local artistes being rewarded for their hard work or popularity? :-/
Joanne looked really sweet and cute in "Princesses and The Dude" last night btw. Too bad I dont haf any picture of her and Bryan to upload here.

No comments: