Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wah lau eh... SIBEI SUAY!!!! :-(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RANDY CHAN AND KEVIN

I'm feeling kinda down lately... bcos of two cases.
1) My phone bill shot up over the maximum rate (thanks not to excessive use of Broadband!!) and I haf to withdraw a lot of cash to deposit into my standard account. THE HIGHEST BILL IN MY 6 YEARS OF HANDPHONE USAGE!!! WTF!!! :-O I haf no one to blame but myself. Yes, I haf to bear full responsibility for my own actions. Looks like i really haf to continue working at MB til Chinese New Year to earn back the money that I wasted over Broadband connections. (no work, no money) Thank goodness I didnt vote so often for the Star Awards artistes, otherwise my mum will certainly kill me. I shall never touch the Internet button on my phone ever again. :-(

2) I won tickets for the Kinship 2 preview-cum-Christmas Bash, but my joy was short-lived. I got an SMS from Roy stating that I can't take urgent leave, and even if I were to throw MC, I need to go to a polyclinic (which is like DAMN EX!!). Kinda exepected actually, some more i wasn't really confident on my chances of winning tickets. After much thought, I decided to sacrifice this worthwhile moment by giving away my tickets to anyone who is free for the WHOLE of Saturday. After all, I can always see Elvin and Eelyn (main priority) again on Sunday. I know Eelyn will understand, and she will tell me that it's not worth neglecting my studies or work over celeb chasing (that's what Mr Sea told me and his fans back in the Tab TV recording 7 mths ago). Still, it totally sucks to be robbed of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. And I wouldnt want to resign just bcos I cannot participate in the Kinship event. Unlike SOMEONE who is going to quit from his cashiering job after only one month of work!!

Looks like I haf to kneel down at one corner and beg the Lord for forgiveness, as well as thank Him for bad times like this... I hope I fare much better in my next phone bill. Otherwise, I will chop off the tip of my fingers. May God have mercy on me!! :-(

No comments: