Monday, December 24, 2007

Strange dreams and 'final year exam'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Seth, Angeline and Timothy
I know this sounds quite crazy, but I haf to make this known here... I got a very strange dream just 2 nights ago... that I bumped into Miss Peh in Changi Airport after returning to Singapore from a certain country (either Malaysia or Thailand)... and then at the counter, I was even more surprised to see Miss Liu there!! If that were to happen in real life, I sure will go weak all over... @_@

I got another dream last night... involving yet another princess (cant reveal which one; leave u to guess who). In fact, it's a recurring dream that I had on Thursday and Friday night. It may be an indicator of what is to come very soon... probaly linked to the 'final year exam' that I haf to take later today no matter what. I made a promise to be discreet and not go overboard... and I am sticking to it, even if the odds are against me.

Wish me all the best later... I hope I pass the 'psychological exam' and come back in one piece. I hope I don't lose my soul to the pure evil nature of the symbiote, like it did Eddie Brock.

No comments: