Friday, December 14, 2007

Random thoughts on gatherings, X-men and SA 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Janice Tay and Catherine

It's the end of the first half of the final semester. How time really flies eh.

I just finished the assignements I had mentioned earlier... even in 'tubulent times' like these. Altho I must admit, I was kinda half-hearted when it came to completing the Advacned 3D mini-project... why worry so much abt it when I know I will still get a pass anyway?

Can't wait to go for a certain function in a few minutes time...

Still waiting for more tickets for Star Awards... but then again, thinking abt it, I think it should be ok for me to take a backseat for those who didnt watch last week's SA 25 yrs show. Or maybe I shouldn't. Heck, I dunno!!!

For the next 3 Sundays, the X-Men film Trilogy will be shown on Star Movies!! Marvel fanatics, do tune in to these shows...
X-Men 1 on 16th Dec (aka this coming Sunday)
X-2: X-Men United on 23rd Dec
X-Men 3: The Last Stand on Dec 30th

Unfortunately for me, I didnt subscribe to this channel, so there goes my chance to watch all 3. But that's fine wif me, cos I haf the VCDs for ALL 3 movies!! Wahaha... GOTCHA!! But I'm gonna put up the profiles of the main characters featured in all 3 X-Men movies in my Friendster blog... ;-)

No comments: