Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Choosing studies over a dance event

Last night, I saw this advertisement on My Paper...


IT'S MELVIN AND SHARON!!! Man I haven't seen them for a long time already... since the Dance Floor finals last year. I still think they're both SIZZLING HAWT!!! :-p


Then I looked at the (more important) dates located on the page...


  • 12th March (today), 7 pm- Melvin & Sharon/ Vas & Pris (woohoo, them also!!)
  • 14th March, (Friday), 7 pm- Melvin & Sharon/ Vas & Pris
Venue is at Square 2, located just next to Novena MRT station.

Other Dance Floor finalists like Fantastic Four, Styles From Beyond, Breakforce Crew and JDI will also be performing on different dates (but none of these fancy me, like seriously). If Platinum were involved too, I would probably give a damn.

BUT before I can say "I WANNA GO!!!", I did some serious thinking... I could go support MnS as well as VnP today, but I certainly cannot forgo my revision for DVP exam tomorrow. So Im definitely staying at home to revise through my notes today.

As for Friday... whoa, very very tough decision leh. Cleo Bachelor's Finals Party also falls on Friday. To make things worse, Louisa is a fervent supporter of MnS leh. But if the SMS convo I had wif Michelle earlier today is anything to go by, my final decision would have to be... I would probably give the 14th March event a miss too and go for the Cleo Party instead (still pending). The Cleo Party has much more to offer than just dancing... stuff like games and singing. Plus, there are at least 5 well-known personalities to look out for among the 50 hunks... guys like Andie, Desmond, Joakim, Ash and Daren!! If only both events didn't clash, that would make life much easier... hmmmm :-/

Anyway, I dedicate this song to MnS and VnP as well as the fans of these 2 groups (ok lah, everyone else too)...

THE DANCE- Westlife

Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared beneath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end, the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance

Holding you, I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say? You know I might have changed it all

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end, the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance (repeat)

It's my life, it's better left to chance
I could have missed the pain
But I'd have had to miss the dance

No comments: