Sunday, March 09, 2008

Cleo Bachelors' Carnival at Zouk (details)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Anthony Ong, Desmond and Goh Zhewen

It was my first time going to Zouk, and already I made my first blunder... I missed the stop in front of Copthorne Plaza (which is located in front of Zouk!!). And I had to walk a rather long distance... next time I must be more careful.

So I met up with Louisa, and went inside Zouk... yes, this is indeed my virgin visit into the nightclub. Looks kinda crammed, but at least the lights were brightly lit and the place was not as nightmarish as I thought it to be.

The hosts were Fly Entertainment artistes Irene Ang and Chua Enlai... man these two really know how to crack up the crowd. Gals were screaming as 38 out of 50 hunks were formally introduced. Four of the hunks were talent contest finalists... Star Search 2007 champion Andie Chen, Star Search 2007 finalist Desmond Tan, Singapore Idol 2 finalist Joakim Gomez and Live The Dream group winner Ash (lead vocalist of By Definition). The other 34 hunks who were present for the carnival were...
Benjamin Tan, Jon Cheong, Laurence Ong, Andrew Chew, Jareth, Kai Reuber, Ryan Marc Pereira, Julius Sim, Bryan D'Silva, Bryan Gamboa, Daniel Wuu, David Teng, Eddie Herbert, Ian Sim, Joel Thong, Kelvin Ong, Freddie Lin, Prem Goh, Adam Toh, Alex Toh (not the HK singer!!), Alan Soh, Charles Chua, David Wang, He Fulin, Jason Chew, Jonathan Lim, Khairudeen, Nicholas Bloodworth, Ratna Suffian, Md Yuzzaimi and two more guys whose names I can't remember.

What I do know is that Daniel Jacobs, Daren Tan and Paerin Choa are among the 12 absentees.

The activities on stage were simply crazee... for Batch no 1, 3 gals (one of them who looked damn HOT in microshorts and an oversized shirt) had to dump ice and Brand's berry essence bottles into 3 guys' shirts and made them look 'pregnant'!! Thank Andie and Joakim never kena...

For Batch no 2, a young lady named Angela (I think) was invited on stage to say some witty quotes as 3 hunks took off their shirts and danced around her... after which she had to lick off lemon marks on their forearms! Talk about a crazy sexy time...

For Batch no 3, 3 gals had to sing a love song with 3 hunks, and the song had to contain the word 'time'. Team no 3 won with creativity and dramatic poses. 4 more gals were invited on stage to play some game where Girl A had to throw some balls past 4 men doing pushups, and Girl B has to catch the balls that made it safely to the other end and drop them in the basket.

After a lucky draw for 6 lucky gals who won grand prizes, Louisa and I went to play a few games... managed to win an invitation card for the Cleo Bachelors' Finals Party this coming Friday. After that, I managed to get autographs on the Cleo magazine from Andie, Desmond and Joakim... then me and Louisa headed for the Dunk-A-Hunk segment located near the entrance.

First person to get dunked into the water tank was Cleo editor Deborah Tan. After which came Eddie Herbert, Freddie Lin, Desmond Tan and Kelvin Ong. Louisa and I then left the place at abt 1830 hrs, and took respective buses home. Well actually, I went for dinner first, then headed back home.

Man I can't wait to go for the Cleo Bachelors' Final Party later this week!! Stay tuned for pictures in next post ;-)

1 comment:

michelle said...

you seemed to have enjoyed the carnival alot yesterday ..
too bad i missed it. hah.
thanks for the invitation card once again! :)