Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pictures of Ah Maos part 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Emilee Kang and Regine Tang

Some of you may not know that I have another weakness... other than getting weak at the sight of pretty babes like Felicia or Rui En. Ok, it's not really a weakness, cos many people share the same sentiments as I do on this one...

I like cats. For a very long time as a matter of fact. I think they're really cute. I may not have had any time to keep a cat in my entire life, but I really enjoy their presence. And I enjoy taking pictures of a cat whenever I see one.
Unfortunately, not all cats are very cooperative, cos some of them seem to know that I am gonna snap a pic of them, and they would run off very quickly... prompting me to curse out the "P" word (u know, that very rude word for the female organ).

There are about 14 cats (maybe even more) loitering at the Hougang South area... 7 of them at the ground floor of my block. And yes, this entry is dedicated to all cat lovers and those gals I nickname "Ah Mao". :-)
The cat residing near Mediacorp, taken on 4th September 07.
The very first cat picture I took upon getting the Nokia 3120 camera phone... dated 19th October 2007. This Ah Mao is seen outside my block. I would later name him 'Clyde' due to his on-off relationship wif 'Bonnie'.
Taken at Bedok Central. With scruffy fur, this is one ke lian de mao. (29th Oct 07)

"KUA SI MI!! I'm trying to watch my fave Ch 8 drama, can?" I name this one Garfield due to his orange fur. I hadnt seen him since. (taken at S11 on 30th Oct 07)
This one was lying down on a bench at the block opposite my place (1st Nov 07)
Taken somewhere near my place, I think... I can't remember (4th Nov 07)

'Bonnie', my personal fave Ah Mao. Probably the only one who doesnt mind being stroked by anyone. She even followed me to my doorstep once, serious!! (8th Nov 07)

I personally don't like black cats, cos I think that they are unattractive and ermmm... bring bad luck. (10th Nov 07)

Right after I took picture of this grey cat at Bedok, it ran off very quickly!! (15th Nov 07)
I think this one was taken at Bedok. (21st Nov 07)

This grey cat was loitering at a bridge near Kembangan MRT station. (29th Nov 07)
Somewhere near S11, I believe. (1st Dec 07)
Ah Mao gathering at Bedok on 10th Dec 07. Wonder what they were discussing about... which 4D number to bet on from the license plates of the nearby cars, I think? :-p

I think these two are lovers... ok, I will name them 'Bonnie and Clyde' due to their complex relationship and their occasional moaning!! Yes, these two make love every 3 to 4 weeks... which is kinda sick. And their loud moaning irritates the people in the block all the time.
I saw 'Clyde' last Wednesday (27th Feb). He tried to ask me to help him look for Bonnie. I simply said, "Sorry bro, you better save your talk to someone else, cos I got no time for this mushy stuff."
Cats playing about on Wednesday evening... could they be siblings? I think so.
I believe these two are twin brothers. (28th Feb)


I saw this on my way to the bus stop last Friday (29th Feb). Probably one of the two playful cats I saw earlier on 27th Feb.
On Sunday (2nd March 08) when me and Mum were going out for dinner, we saw 'Bonnie' sitting near the lift.

'Bonnie and Clyde' trying to emulate Romeo and Juliet on Monday night when I was abt to head home.

Bonnie: Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou? I long for yout touch...

Clyde: Aiyah, I'm here lah! You've been sitting there for the past 30 minutes looking at me, and you still dunno meh? Meh meh meh meh?

I took this yesterday evening on my way home from dinner... this black cat damn lawah... often seen sitting on top of cars!! Perhaps it wanted to cool its butt on shiny metal... you know how hot the weather is these days, causing the pavements to get heated up.

Of course I will continue to take pictures of cats whenever I can... and upload them here :-)

No comments: