Tuesday, March 11, 2008

8 days and i-weekly for this week

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Terrence Howard, Ix Shen and Esther Goh

(Awww shit today is MKP's birthday too!!!)

Yesterday my mission at Suntec failed in some fashion, I never knew that the filming would finish at around 6 pm... to make things worse, I was close to transforming into VENOM the moment I stood in front of the toy collectible store besides Rock Auditorium... not bcos of the Venom figures I saw, but by this...

Photobucket
ULTIMATE VENOM LAU NUAAAAA!!!!! Consequently, I had this splitting headache as the symbiote threatened to dominate my mind and soul... I have to cleanse myself of impure thoughts somehow. :-/

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Tay Ping Hui, Fiona, Yuwu, Nat, Rebecca, Andrea and Joanne are also featured inside.

Photobucket
On i-weekly is Fiona and Ekin, talking about their roles in "Rule #1".

Photobucket
Jeanette is also featured. Here she is required to do taekwondo for the upcoming drama "Bian Zhou Qu".

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Cai Peixuan, Rebecca Lim, Joey Feng, Koh Yah Hwee and Jesseca are also featured.

I'm off for filming at Cathay Cineplex... can't wait to see Sheng Jing Po again... :-)

I don't think MKP might show up... given the fact that he's kicked out from the Felicia fc for his constant trouble-making and obsessive behavior. Then again, we can never be too sure about that...

4 comments:

QiuQiu said...

Hey i just wanna say thank you very very much for the designs =)) Xie Xie!!

TaNaT DaMaN said...

HUH??? QIUTING??? OMG!!! :-O

Joey said...

haha.. no bad.. Qiuting post comment to u.. Haha.. she never post comment to me b4.. :(

TaNaT DaMaN said...

I never expected it either... and we haven't even met each other in person yet!! Reading her comment makes me wanna see her sooner :-p

Oh btw, will u b going for Rouge recording this Sun? :-)