Monday, March 03, 2008

Magazine and event updates for month of March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Lance Cade, William Phua and Terence Toh

Woots...!! Nat finally gets his first ever solo coverage... that was very fast indeed! Only one week after gracing the cover of i-weekly with Thomas Ong some more...


And what better way than to appear on the cover of the super-sized U-weekly...!! :-D


He is also featured in 8 days as well as i-weekly (alongside Thomas... pictures are same as the one from last week's issue). Qi Yuwu is also featured inside.

I was kinda sad that I discovered recently that I totally missed out on the Army Career Fair at Marina Square last Sat (mostly cos i didnt know abt it) for Joanne was there... then again, not many people knew abt Jopeh's involvement since it was rather last minute. :-/

But oh well, I guess this will cheer me up? Joanne and Dawn on cover of i-weekly!!


I found out that Sheng Jing Po will be at AMK Hub this Saturday to promote Vitagen once more... I am gonna buy 4 packs of Vitagen, I'm dying to see Fel and take pic wif her again, woohoo!!!

Arghhh, and I found out something else... Fiona, Ekin Cheng, Shawn Yue and director Kelvin Tong will be at Plaza Singapura this coming Wednesday (March 5th) at 6.30 pm to promote "Rule #1"... and they will be heading down to Vivo City to attend the official gala premiare as well!!

1 comment:

Team Sapphire said...

hihi...do you have the details for felicia's event this sat? what time is it and what will she be doing there? thx a lot! =)

leen