Thursday, March 13, 2008

Never wound what you can't kill!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Esther (Jeanette lookalike)

If you happen to read this, first and foremost I wanna thank you for the suggestion that I go for the Rediscover Dance event instead of the CLEO party, at least I can save money and avoid taking late taxi ride home. BUT THEN I got something I need to get off my chest right now...

I've had it with your endless lecturing and constant nagging!! Who I support and what I do outside has got NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. It's MY LIFE, not yours!!

Well, the initial length of the above paragraph has been shortened greatly due to personal reasons. I promise you blog readers, I shall not diss my own parents online ever again. Would rather write it somewhere else. Forgive me, Lord...

And to some readers out there, what's wrong with giving MKP 'airtime' in my blog??? It might not sound acceptable, but that's just my way of letting off hot air. What's more I'm not the only one doing that anyway. People do blog about people they despise, don't they?? And I usually don't talk about that pea-brain much unless necessary. I am so not gonna live my life in 'pure bitterness and anger' because of a few people who piss me off. I want everyone to take note that I never intended to use some big-ego person I hardly know to 'gain more recognition in the blogging world' anyway, and I am NOWHERE as crude or horrendous as Wendy Cheng aka Xiaxue. Call me judgmental if you like, but I am not biased towards everyone, for I know too well that nobody is perfect. Whatever the case, I wanna apologise if any of you feel a little put off by my little features on MKP. But you can't live with it, then LEARN TO BEAR WITH IT AND SHUT UP!!!

Ok, BACK TO REALITY!! Today is the final year exam for DVP... I gotta revise through my notes with sheer intensity, and then the very next thing I would have to worry about is what to do after I graduate from school. So anyone out there who got job recommendations, pls let me know asap, thanks!

As Venom would say in the Spider-Man 3 movie... "Never wound... what you can't kill."

Oh, and do stay tuned for the upcoming post about my thoughts on the goons who got spared from debarment hell!! You are soooo gonna 'love it'. Cos I do, it makes me happy.

No comments: