Saturday, March 15, 2008

Rediscover Dance @ Novena Square 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tania and Angeline
I was rather shocked and upset when, hours before the actual thing, I found out about Louisa's decision not to go for the event at Square 2... later on I roughly understood the reason why. :-/


Entering Square 2 was a first time for me, and it looked a little... familiar. Could be some place I dreamt about some time ago I guess. Seeing the lack of Western restaurants within the place, I decided to head to the foodcourts upstairs to have chicken rice for dinner. After which, I headed back downstairs to watch the dancing performances (on some rather unglam-looking black platform).


The event (hosted by a guy named James) held at Square 2 last night lasted for only 20 minutes, much shorter than I expected (I was thinking an hour at the most). But I was glad I went for this event actually, even if I had to miss the Cleo event. The performances by Melvin n Sharon were full of sensation and power, while the dances by Vas n Pris were so full of youthful energy and emotion. Captivating, entertaining and thrilling from start to finish! These lovely and sensuous pairs are the only teams never to be in the Bottom 3 positions throughout the entire run of The Dance Floor. After I got MnS' autographs and had a brief chat with VnP, I headed for the MRT back home.

Here are the pics you've been waiting for... enjoy! The items are all based off the teams' performances throughout The Dance Floor competition. ;-)

Melvin n Sharon first dance (Ballroom Round)


Vas n Pris first dance (Shuffle Round)


Melvin n Sharon second dance (Moulin Rouge, Grand Finals)


Vas n Pris second dance (Ballroom Round)


Melvin n Sharon third and fourth dance (Shuffle Round)

Vas n Pris third dance (Copon Cabana, Grand Finals)
End of show

No comments: