Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Filming at Cathay

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Aaron Eckhart, Vicki Zhao Wei and Patta Yesterday me and about 40 other fans went to Photobucket to be part of a filming scene that involves Photobucket and also involves Photobucket 
I reached Cathay the earliest at about 1230 hrs, after a rather quick lunch at PS... the 'Evil Gang' (as they called themselves) arrived soon after. My main targets from that group were the cheeky little Jerena and baby-faced Rachel. Those two were forever 'debating' on who is cuter, haha! Ryan and his friend Dallas arrived soon after. The rest came between 1 to 1.30 pm. Brandon Wong arrived at around that time, and I believe that it was due to the heavy downpour that Fel arrived late. Nevertheless, filming at Gramophone started the moment Feli changed to red dress and got into her role as a local singer named Cherry. Julian Hee was also part of the filming, I think he plays 'Cherry' 's best friend (and possibly secret admirer) Sky. PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket It was my second time appearing in the same scene as Feli, the first one being at CHIJMES last year (the finale for 'Honor and Passion' which also involves my other faves Rui En, Nat and Rebecca). Only difference is, this one was more upclose and it was like any autograph session. So you can say it's partially real. Esp since Cherry was similar to the real Felicia in almost every aspect. People watching from outside the CD shop were snapping away wif their camera phones! :-p Right after Feli signed on all CDs (empty casings actually) as well as magazines, we were allowed to snap pictures of her and even take picture wif her. I couldnt get to take pic wif Feli again, but then again, i already did so at Vivo and at AMK Hub. Unfortunately, we couldnt see Julian anywhere, for he probably left soon after he got his CDs signed. :-/ Photobucket These are the magazines that Feli (or should I say, Cherry?) signed on. Mission accomplished!! Thank goodness I didnt bring out the FHM Jan 2005 magazine for Fel to sign, otherwise she'll be screaming in embarrassment! Cos that's exactly what she did the moment I showed it to her after filming ended!! Filming wrapped up at abt 1550 hrs, earlier than scheduled. 
Then myself, Ryan and Dallas went to Billy Bombers to have rather late lunch (ok, so I can consider this as 'real lunch', cos what I had at PS wasn't so filling). Photobucket Check out the size of that jumbo-sized hotdog!! The food alone cost a bomb... so no drinks here, we resorted to plain water. After that, we headed back to Gramophone, finding out that Feli had already left some time ago (as did her fans). Still, I couldnt help but compare the pic of Vic Chou and Ken Chu on the new CD with Ryan's look, haha! The three then rushed to PS under the drizzling rain and went to develop photos with templates appiled... Photobucket Check out this one! My head and Feli's match the arcs of the heart shape exactly! All hail the 'power' of Photoshop, muahaha... :-p I found this magazine outside Guardian... immediately, I recognised the slim beauty on the cover... Photobucket who else but JESSECA!!Looks like I got one more thing for her to sign on come April 5th... :-p I went upstairs to look around a Yamaha outlet with Ryan, Dallas and a third guy named Jiawei (I think)... looking thru guitars, drums, keyboards and classical pianos. I don't have any musical gene inside me, unfortunately... but after watching a 71-yr-old grandma play an electric guitar in the debut episode of the new local talk show titled Rouge, I think I may want to take up guitar lessons soon... and probably drumming lessons? :-/ Anyway, at about 6 pm, I decided to take train from Dhoby Ghaut to Woodlands... I saw a huge pasar malam stall there, and I heard some familiar song blasting thru nearby speakers... it's WESTLIFE KARAOKE!! :-O I got so hooked, I had to sms Michelle & Irene (fellow NATurals) to meet me at the CD section of the pasar malam stall, while I sang along to the songs from Westlife's first albums (songs like Flying Without Wings, Fool Again, Seasons In The Sun, etc). I handed over the extra Cleo invitation card to Michelle & Irene, and also showed them the pics I took recently. After the 2 gals left, I bought a Ramlee beef burger for quick dinner and then headed back home... losing sleep again due to obvious reasons, ha!! :-p And one last thing... THANKS FOR DROPPING A COMMENT, QIUTING!! You're damn cute and sweet!! How I long to pinch your cheeks... ;-p P.S. Irene, I think you're also very pretty like Feli! (blushes)

No comments: