Thursday, March 13, 2008

My thoughts on the Red Alert List

Now that the DVP paper has ended, I feel this is the right time to diss the people who were close to getting debarred from the final paper. (Early warning to others... if you find any of these words offensive, I strongly suggest that you leave this tie and go somewhere else!!! And I mean it)


This was the debar list as seen on 20th February 2008... I predicted 10 out of 12 names correctly. Not too surprised about that. Could have been worse...


Imagine my shock when I saw the successful appeal list 2 weeks later on 5th March... :-O

Up til now, I still refuse to believe that all 12 of these names have been spared from debarment. This explains how fucked up the school system is for quite some time.

I personally feel that most of these people (most particularly the guys) do not deserve another chance! They have been given way too many chances, yet they refuse to learn from their mistakes and keep getting from bad to worse!! What exactly are they doing for the past few months???

  • Reach school very very late (most frequent latecomers are Hafiz and Hakim, to name a few)
  • Wear outsider clothes instead of uniform (people like Mr D)
  • Run around like monkeys in the computer labs and not even doing their assignments (most common offenders are Shalehan and Zaki!!)
  • Throw MC damn often (Nina and NA)
  • MIA from school for super long (people like Miss R)
  • Or simply come up with lousy excuses and stories for any of the aforementioned offences (most of them!!)

I may not know what problems they are going through, but their horrible attitudes do reveal their true colors that they are nothing but a bunch of irresponsible goons who only know how to fool around and not bother to take their studies seriously!!

I could go on dissing them all night long, but it's actually none of my concern, come to think of it. I don't want others to think that I'm too judgmental anyway. But truth be told, I do take some pleasure in badmouthing people whom I feel are truly unworthy to even be included in my circle of friends (people like MKP, muahaha). I know that nobody's perfect, but these goons are really rotten to the core. Sigh, when will they ever learn??? Let's wait and see what's gonna happen when they further their studies, go to work or enter NS (for the guys that is).

To write this entry off, I wanna say a huge SHAME ON YOU to the following near-debarred students (some, not all). I know that most of you goons don't like me, and I don't like you either. Thank goodness I don't fall in the same clique or frequency as you. Just fuck off from my life real good! It's been 'great' knowing you for the past 2 years. And Im not gonna take back what I say. After the graduation ceremony, I shall wash my hands off you incorrigible bunch...

Oh, and if I must have a few words to some of the guys, I must say it now...

To Phiz, I wanna inform you in advance that I am NOT going to watch you and the rest of SFB perform at Novena Square this coming Saturday, or any other day!!! Fancy you spending more time in your dancing than in your studies... I won't be surprised if the same applies to your brother.

And Zaki, you oughta be grateful that you never got debarred from any exam paper so far... and to think you would behave like a damn monkey/orang utan/gorilla/chimpanzee during the final paper!! This is a school, NOT Mandai Zoo!!! (same advice goes to your fellow primate Shalehan) Don't you ever try forcing me to go for your birthday chalet at the end of this month, cos my answer will still be a big fat NO!!! The only presents I would glady send to you and Shalehan are a bag of peanuts and some bananas!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm shocked.. you never wrote about me.. :-(

new blog alert!!
www.ananatasha.blogspot.com

Kimberly.

TaNaT DaMaN said...

Not to worry, you aint one of them, I assure you. I had been more acreful this time round.