Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jess promoting Kleenex at AMK Hub

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jasmine and Dean
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Yesterday Jesseca Liu was at AMK Hub to promote Kleenex Be-U tissues... the response there was overwhelming!! Lots of adults and kids were swarming around the Kleenex booth near the entrance of AMK Hub to get a glance of the beautiful Mediacorp Princess!! :-D


Following an Internet session in the morning, I left the house and arrived at AMK Hub at about 3 pm... I had my (rather-late) lunch there and then waited for Fiona at the bus interchange area. After which, we both headed down to the basement level to wait at the entrance of Fairprice Xtra... later I saw Marcus and Syazali, as well as the Jess fans, some whom I recognised from the K-Box event last month.

There was this cute dog mascot dancing about before Jess arrived at Fairprice Xtra... he was gone as soon as Jess arrived at Fairprice Xtra. Syazali joked that it could be Mas Selamat under the costume!! Joker lah you...

The host for the event (who's quite pretty too, though not as chioh as Jess) kept talking about Jess being at the place and encouraging more people to buy Kleenex to get her autograph and take picture with her, but seriously speaking, is anyone even listening to her in first place?



You can call me crazy all you want, but I'm starting to get 'obsessed' with Jesseca's lips... I think they're quite sexy (and pouty) :-p

As for me, I purposely didn't buy Klennex tissues at all... I mean come on, 3 boxes of Kleenex tissue??? I already have so much tissue at home leh!! And I want her autograph on the LiveWell magazine, not on the tissue boxes. And also take picture with Jess for free. Those are my 2 main objectives.


So we (the fans and myself) waited til the event ended at 5.50 pm, then we all followed Jess all the way to the taxi stand (with Syaz standing in front!! Brilliant strategy!)... and it was at the travellators that I managed to get Jess' autograph on the LiveWell magazine (objective #1), and then take pic with her (objective #2)!! You know what that means??? Me and the other fans don't even need to go to RG at all!! MISSIONS ACCOMPLISHED :-D

After Jess left the Hub by taxi, I nearly wanted to do the Shawn Michaels thing again (you know, kneel down, raise arms high and praise God), but decided not to, given the many people around the place. I mean, they'll all think I've gone crazy ya? Anyway, I joined Syaz and Marcus for dinner at the foodcourt located at the 3rd level, chatting abt Mediacorp artistes, wrestling, backstabbers, egomaniacs and so on. After that, I bade the 2 guys farewell and took a bus back home. And yes, I lost a lot of sleep once more!! :-p

Jess' next event will be at West Mall Atrium on 5th April (Saturday)... but I'm not sure whether I can go for it. But one thing's for sure... I think I can safely declare Jess as Number 2 in my Mediacorp Princess list... sorry, Rui En!! I hope you understand...
Christ's resurrection is the bud of promise- our resurrection is the flower of fulfillment!

No comments: