Saturday, March 08, 2008

Felicia promoting Vitagen at AMK Hub

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The moment I reached AMK Hub, I failed to realise that the place had TWO basement levels. Man was I so dumb indeed. Nearly wanted to pinch Rachel's cheeks cos she's getting cuter everyday!! Violet Chen the host for the event arrived at abt 1140 hrs, and 10 minutes later, SHENG JING PO ARRIVED!!!

Photobucket
Indeed I bought 4 packs of Vitagen Collagen to redeem a coupon to take pic wif the beautiful Fel... and yep, I went weak all over and couldnt stop blushing!! Thank goodness I didnt turn into Venom... yet.

Photobucket
Indeed I was right, the 'common enemy' didn't turn up for the event. But then a disturbance of another sort came at the most unexpected time. This guy in businessman suit and spectacles is damn extra, only want to seek attention and irritate everyone, wasting other people's time as well. He embarrassed himself in front of Fel by asking her to sign on JACKY CHEUNG CDs?!?! WTF!!! And to think that he could even push his younger brother away!! Shit lah, that idiot better get admitted to IMH after this!!! His ego was much bigger than MKP's lor. I could have given him Sweet Chin Music anytime!! If SK is Mr Kiam Pa, then this guy (who is also named Sean) will be Mr Super Kiam-Pa!! (evil smirk)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
As Fel went for a short break at 1 pm, I left the place and had my luinch at Mos Burger Jubilee, where Feimao is currently working. The waiting time is still so long (I waited for more than 20 minutes!!!) and the manpower there is suffering, thank goodness I don't work there. And even better is the fact that the Jubilee outlet is gonna close down soon!! About time...

After which, I went back home to keep the Vitagen Collagen packs, and took off to my next destination... ZOUK! To be continued in next post

1 comment:

? said...

o.o I saw my face inside.
Hahaha

Shy shy...

-Ice