Friday, March 07, 2008

Projects finished!!! SIBEI SONG

WOO HOO!!! I can't believe it!!! I finished my DVP showreel!!! And within 6 hours for today some more!!! SIBEI SONG!!! :-D

I just couldn't be bothered to get stressed unnecessarily over one obstacle any longer. I just wanted to get it over and done with, then fuck off from the school with a cert and flying colors.

Portfolio presentation- CHECK
APP project- CHECK
DVP showreel- CHECK (and it's not easy at all)

Now I can concentrate on revising for the upcoming DVP exam as well as look forward to going for the upcoming events for the next few weeks. But first I have a few things to digress about...

1) I was not amused by the fact that ALL the almost-debarred students had their appeal letters approved... the moment I saw the results on the board, I was going WHAT THE HELL??? Yes, I do have a fucking problem with that, and I shall express my thoughts about it sometime next week.

2) SOMEONE arrived in school super-late as always. Not just today, but also for the past few days. To sum it up, he's ALWAYS ALWAYS LATE!!! School started at 9 am today, and that SOMEONE reached school at 1330 hrs, when lesson was going to end at about 1430 hrs. And this had happened for about the hundredth time already. Same applies to a few more people. If Mr Kelvin were to find out about this, he is going to be terribly upset with him. And yet he still had the cheek to ask me about any upcoming event tomorrow. I only told him about the Cleo Bachelors' Carnival at Zouk... I never told him anything about Felicia's event at Ang Mo Kio Hub at all (and I don't intend to), given his horrible attitude and frequent latecoming. It's better that he find out about it for HIMSELF!!! He gotta be ashamed of himself!!!

3) And I am also angered by the fact that some people still wanna skateboard around the computer lab and not finish up on their showreel... see if they dare play around when they go out to work or enter NS!! To think that they would spend the most of their 2 years in school playing around, going MIA and not being serious in their studies. No sense of discipline at all!!! I'm glad I'm not one of them.

No comments: