Friday, August 15, 2008

Analysis on an Increasingly Crazy Showoff

Happy Birthday to Charlie, Hazlina and Amy

The more I read that someone's blog, the more I am inspired to do 'extensive research' on egoistic behavior within a person and what may have caused it. I may not be a psychologist or a psychiatrist, but I know too well the harm that pride and self-centredness can put to oneself and the loved ones around that individual. And I am not doing this to get any attention whatsoever... I am doing this to state the facts, as well as express my hatred towards such an ass-clown.

That person said in one of his many blog entries... "NICE ONE!Photoshop does wonder man!There's so much i don't knows about Photoshop!I am like a PC idiot lah,there is a NEED for me to learn more about computers! XDDDD"
Well I say this to that self-centered, despicable, ignorant, arrogant and egoistic fool... "I admit I also don't know much about Photoshop, but there's so much you don't know about HUMILITY. And other than computers, there is really a need for you to learn more about God the Father!!"

That same person also said in another entry... "LOL i know that i am spending alot of money and effort in making myself look good.Who doesn't want to look good, you tell me? I am sure everyone wants to look good right!I loves my life, i am living the way i want it to be! =)"
And I say this, "it is ok for everyone to wanna look good, but it breaks my heart to know that people like YOU are so in love with the things of the world, and you are too full of yourself. Even worse, you take full delight in what you do, without ever realizing how much spiritual danger you are putting yourself in. it is love that makes the world go round, NOT money. If only you were a Christian, then you will be living the way Christ wants it to be."

That same someone said in an earlier post... "That donkey knows i am too famous and powerful to win so better give up because you will never outwins me! =) I loves challenges!!!!!Its been few years and i am still winning!!!!!MUAHAHAHAS!!!!ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!MUAHAHA WAKAKAKA!LALALALALA!!!Its always great to knows more people because you won't know what they have for you."
Errmmm... this is truly disturbing don't you think? He thinks he's so 'very famous and powerful', when in actual fact he is nothing but a small fry. He thinks he's 'winning' every conflict he's gotten with me, when in reality he is losing, going deeper into darkness (and losing his sanity as well). I don't even need to defeat him, for he is constantly 'bashing himself', thus he is his own worst enemy. Little surprise as to why he is given the nickname of "Mr Siao Kiah".
To put it short, HE is the REAL donkey, not me (although I must admit, I can be quite a jackass at times). As for the last sentence, I think it's so much better to know more about Jesus; having 'a lot of friends' or doing good deeds is never enough. Having the right heart and mindset is most essential.

My verdict on this person? There is indeed a very high chance of him going insane, given his excessive use of bombastic words in recent blog entries. Can somebody please call IMH??? (evil smirk)

I know I shouldn't be talking about this showoff, I know I'm not exactly a very saintly person, and I know I should be minding my own business, but I feel that I have to get this off my chest in order to avoid getting too 'obsessed with justice'. I just wanna say that it greatly disturbs me deep down to know that such people can even exist. Doing displeasing stuff such as boasting about their daily lives and their posessions, taking pictures of their own bodies (that's just gross!!!), and getting highly obsessed over certain artistes, even developing lustful thoughts. This is so not the route to true happiness. Happiness and peace is something that you have to feel from within, not by the things you do or the accomplishments you have achieved. it's bad enough that the showoff comes from the same primary/secondary school as I did. And i don't even need to toss my two-headed coin to determine his fate... he automatically falls under the 'scarred side' of the coin.

So to you, the one who shall not be named, I just wanna 'thank you very much' for inspiring me to write this entry as part of 'research' on abnormal personality traits, and also for trying (in vain) to draw me (and everyone else, for that matter) away from God. I am speaking this on behalf of every other Mediacorp fan who is put off by your disturbing and obsessive beahvior. I'm just thankful that I don't have a younger brother as ungodly or despicable or retarded as you. So go ahead and report me to the police if you dare, for I am not afraid of you. It would be so much better if you never existed. Mr Koh TS, you totally disgust me and everyone else. You can go to hell for all we care.

And if you or your so-called clique or family ain't down with that, then me and the others have got TWO WORDS for ya... SUCK IT!!!!!

Speaking about brother, I seriously can't wait to welcome my brother (biological one btw) back home with open arms tomorrow when he comes back from overseas. :-)

Anyone is welcome to leave comments in this entry. But on one condition... strictly no vulgarities or hate-filled comments please.

No comments: