Friday, August 01, 2008

Me not 'good enough'???

Happy Birthday to Melissa Lim and Chyrene

I seriously cannot believe this is happening to me. Just when I was looking forward to enjoy working at Bakerzin for at least 2 months, this had to happen :-(

At about 1750 hrs, I was informed by the supervisor that the reason why my name is not in next week's schedule was simply because... the company is letting me off. After only one week of work??? EXCUSE ME??? Exactly what do you mean by that, Aldrin??? I know I have much to learn, but you guys make me feel like a complete fool by sacking me just when I was gonna get the hang of working in a higher-class restaurant???

I know I'm not perfect, but I really don't know where I went wrong. I didn't misbehave during work, I was uttermost serious throughout the 5 days of work, I did not flirt with the female customers, I cleaned the cutlery without fail, and I tried very hard not to break anything or spill any soup/coffee/water. And now you people tell me that you're releasing me because my performance is 'not up to par', that I 'cannot handle pressure during peak hours'??? Hello, I worked at Shaw House for 2 years damnit!!! Where is the justice, may I ask?!? :-((((

If you really don't want me to continue working with you guys anymore, so be it. I guess I'll have to accept your decision... your outlet is so much better off without me anyway, and I'm better off elsewhere. You guys better make sure you give me my week's pay before the end of this month... if you don't, then I PROMISE you there will be HELL TO PAY!!! :-@

Lord, forgive them... they know not what they do. Don't hold this sin against them. :-(

No comments: