Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Day of RSAF Open House, with a tall mei nu

This was how the day went...

Upon reaching AMK, I decided to go to Toa Payoh Central, and that was where i had my lunch. And from there, I took Bus 90 to the Air Force Museum. There were jet fighters, artillery packs and helicopters around the main building.


But I found out later that the actual Open House was located within the Fairground. Everyone had to go through the security checkpoints for obvious reasons. I have to say, it was a rather long walk from the entrance to the main stage hangar, where the performances were held.


Some pics i took during the rather boring wait for a certain beauty to come up on stage. It was there that i saw Terence and Melvin. Soon after, I was joined by Karlyn and Pamela.

Imagine my horror when I found out that bloody Hutt named Alvin was also present!! Hadn't he learnt his lesson from that disturbing incident at Ngee Ann City??? That Hutt continued to piss everyone off with his yelling and sneering... and later paid for it in full when some unknown person decided to teach him a lesson. Maybe Alvin and that egositic snob MKP can go for mental checkup together!! XPP


All that aside, the true highlight of the day was in the form of a tall, demure, kind-hearted, beautiful Princess who goes by the name of... you guessed it, Jesseca Liu. She sang 2 Chinese songs, and gave away some airplane models to several lucky draw winners. :-)


After that, the few of us took a short route out of the air base to the main road... funny thing was, me and Source were the last to board taxi, and yet we reached Radiogate earlier than Hoetian and the others!! Kinda surprising, isn't it?? :-O
Anyway, the wait for Jesseca wasn't very long at all. I was really delighted upon finding out that Jess recognized me (owing to the few times I took pic with her on previous occasions), and yep I got her autographs on my magazines alright.
I hope you readers out there don't get jealous when you see this picture below... :-p


Right after Jess left, I was so happy, I had no choice but to do the Shawn Michaels entrance motion again (the part on praising God is real, mind you)... and very soon after, it started to rain heavily!! Thank goodness I brought an umbrella along with me... so I got back home and had dinner with Mother and Father. Ended the day off by watching "Johnny English". :-)

I really can't wait for tomorrow to come!!! Must try to think of a way to tease Dawn, muahaha...

2 comments:

tEdDi said...

im jealous!! hahaha jesseca is really chio lar. omg. love her to bits. teehee.. :P

welcome tuu > Jess-lurves-foreva @ blogspot.com said...

wahhh.. JessecaLiu also. are you very close to them ? hahhaa. tease dawn lehhh :D Dawn is so cute hahaha. she is freindly too. Jess and Felicia too. Love them
awwwwwwww.. lucky you.
really very jealous lehh