Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fireworks at Esplanade


After the Heartstring Walk concert ended at 2040 hrs, we headed for the open space in front of the Esplanade to wait for the fireworks display. I don't remember the exact number of people who went to watch the fireworks (500 to 600 I think), but I do know that everyone had a great time watching 15 minutes worth of fireworks!! :-D



After the whole thing ended at abt 2120 hrs, we took abt 15 to 20 minutes to get to the Raffles Place region, and that was where we went to our separate routes. Check out the video located at the bottom of this entry... I recorded about 4 minutes of this aweome showcase. ;-)

P.S. I seriously had no idea that the sickening, arrogant, gayish idiot known as MKP was present at the fireworks display as well!! KNN x 1,000,000,000 :-@ How I know??? I found out about his presence there from his filthy blog, what else!! Wonder how come I couldn't sense any 'disturbance' at all... then again, it could be because I was too occupied by the season of fireworks? :-/

No comments: