Sunday, August 31, 2008

More posts on... you-know-who!

As the title of Michael Jackson's very first Number One track goes, "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough". Well, I have come up with a few more entries on that despicable over-the-top, egoistic fella, whether anyone likes it or not. But this Sunday's entry will be the last 'public' one, not because I 'have enough', but because I can't risk getting jailed for all that mudslinging (I mean look what happened to Wendy Cheng, she kena sued for defaming Dawn Yang).

Do go to my secondary blog to read the entries... http://tanatrandomarchives.blogspot.com/

And to Ayu, this is my answer to the comment you left behind in my previous entry: I am starting work next week, but I'm not gonna tell anyone where. I'm not the kind of guy who would like to boast abt my own lifestyle whatsoever, sometimes you have to be discerning towards certain things.

No comments: