Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blah thoughts during final 2 days of Nov

Happy Birthday to...
29th November- Jerry "The King" Lawler, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Megan
30th November- Christian Cage, Magdalene

I didn't do much during the weekend... once again due to lack of roadshows. The only upcoming event I am fully aware about is the Car Boot Flea Market at the Big Splash next Sunday (December 7th; more details on that later). This was how the weekend was spent...

Saturday
Spent most of the moring playing "X-Men Legends II", then in the afternoon, I went to Marina Square to meet some friends to pay the fees in regards to an upcoming gathering. The response was not so enthusaistic, with more than half not being able to come. As I was abt to leave the place, i caught sight of the Sesame Street mascots performing. Very similar to the performance at Takashimaya which I saw last year. All 4 characters from last year's show were present... Elmo, Ernie, Bert and Cookie Monster. I then took a train to Expo with the intention of going for the Sitex fair, but seeing the overwhelming response in the train, I figured that if I did go ahead with Sitex, it will be a very difficult for me to survive in such cramped conditions, and even harder for me to get into the train... so I decided to head back home instead. Had dinner with Mother and Tris, then slacked at home with home computer and PSP.

Sunday
Projection duty today, as per 3-week basis. After church service, me, Bro and Mother went to have lunch at Suntec. Mother was supposed off to Thailand in the afternoon, but given the current political unrest (with the PAD protestors closing down the main airports!!), she had to cancel the plans immediately, same goes to Bro. And no, I didn't go to Sitex fair. Got back home at 2 plus and watched some parts of "2008 Anniversary Gala" repeat telecast. Oh, and Star Wars Episode II: Attack of The Clones finally debuted on Channel 5 after a long long wait, but I didn't watch the whole thing cos I already had the VCD. I do know that the Prequel Trilogy and the Original Trilogy are already out in respective collections... Anakin vs Obi-Wan for the PT (red shade of lava) and Luke vs Vader for the OT (blue shade of Death Star).

Time has passed so quickly indeed... in about 31 days, this year is coming to an end. Not a very pleasant year overall if you ask me...

No comments: