Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday madness part 1... Children's Charity event at Ngee Ann City

This was how today started...

I left the house at 11 am and wanted to have lunch at Pizza Hut... only to realize that it had been closed for renovation, and will only re-open next month!! DOHHHH...!!! So I decided to take a train (my 'most hated' mode of transportation due to the increasing ez-link card fares and the pespiration from other people) to Orchard first. I reached Ngee Ann City at about 11.45 am, and decided to have a quick lunch at Mos Burger located at the basement level. Then I went up to Civic Plaza and searched for the Channel 5 All-Stars' calendar autograph booth... it was there that I bumped into Source and Ben. I also spotted a cute rabbit mascot and Kooky, the Ch 5 Cares mascot. And guess which artistes I saw!!

Fiona, Rebecca and Utt!!! And I had just added Utt on Facebook a few days ago!! :-O


Without hesitation, I decided to buy the calendar (cost is 15 bucks) to get their autographs (obviously). Not only that, I also got to take picture with all three of them. Hurrah!! :-)


Fiona and Becks left the place at abt 1 pm, while Utt stayed behind a little longer to join the next batch of celebs autographing the calendar... main cast from The Noose!! Chua En Lai aka B.B.See/Jacques Ooi, and Michelle Chong aka Adrianna Wow (!).



And yep, I took picture with all 3 of them as well. I never thought my 1st and 2nd time of taking pic with Utt would fall on the same day, heh :-p


Utt left the place at abt 1315 hrs, while Jacques and Adrianna... whoops I mean Enlai and Michelle, continued to autograph on the calendars, and left the place at abt 1335 hrs. I left NAC soon after, and took a bus to Suntec City... go to part 2 ;-)

Full details on the Channel 5 All-Stars Calendar will be out in a future entry...

No comments: