Monday, November 17, 2008

More evidence on an abomination's character

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I feel I have to get this heavy load off my chest and express my thoughts on Mr Kiam Pa once more.

I really feel that this MKP is really too full of himself!! Fancy him being the only one to make those stupid, meaningless act-cute poses when celebrating his grandfather's birthday with the rest of his family... even the young kid on the right knows how to behave herself!! I won't be surprised if the grandfather is finding it a real hassle to have Sean sit next to him and make those tasteless gestures...

If these few pics aren't proof of his despicable, attention-seeking, arrogant personality, then I don't know what is. Do invert colors to see the actual look of the pics.

Brother of MKP: This is (extremely) embarrassing...
Lady on right: I (strongly) agree!


Man on 4th from left: Hello boy, mai hao lian can or not?? Even the baby knows how to behave... how about you?? You should be ashamed of yourself!!


Ah Gong: What exactly have I done to deserve this?? Fancy having such a moron as my grandson... help me!!
Lady on right: Yep, it's true... he really sucks!

So what if MKP 'loves himself too much'??? He would never learn how to be humble, he will never learn to speak good English, and he will forever be indulging in activities that are displeasing to God... I feel he is an embarassment to his brother (whose full name I also know), his parents, his grandparents, his relatives, his clique of friends, and last but not least, to everyone in general!! I had never made act-cute postures when taking pictures with my relatives (save for the ones taken at Sentosa), and never will. Unforgivable!!

And here's another one to prove on Sean Koh's increasing insanity and inability to resist temptation... in a manner similar to Smeagol/Gollum
Aiyo! Sean ah, you ALWAYS don't know how to control yourself leh! You bloody spendthrift! Spend money like water is it? Only know how to spent money only! Forgive me lah, sometimes its really difficult to control lah! Economic not good so don't anyhow spend money!!!!!Yes, i have been hearing this for many times!!!!! Okay enough of lecturing ah!

Three words to summarize his mindset... SHENG. JING. BING.

I am deliberately creating this entry (without any apologies whatsoever) not to gain attention, but to prove my point that idiots like Mr Koh TS (whom I have a fucking problem with) must be dealt with SEVERELY!!! And yes, I want to see his reaction when he sees this entry... I am not scared of him at all. I hate MKP for who he is and what he does, and that's the bottom line!! It's a huge shame that such people actually exist...

So Mr Kiam Pa, if you want some, THEN COME GET SOME!!!

No comments: